Tuesday, July 26, 2011

proof that nesting is very real...

... and makes you very crazy.

This is our fridge. It may look normal from far away but what is that?! Is that a humungous list pinned up there?! Why yes, yes it is...

Remember that list I mentioned in a pregnancy update a week ago? Well this is it, displayed in full view of us everytime we walk past the refridgerator... and who am I kidding, with me being 8.5 months pregnant and Justin having intense sympathy hunger pains, well, we are around this little zone quite often. It must be working because in the week since its been up we seem to have crossed off a number of items! Although we keep adding them too... like for instance I just remembered we still have to buy the big mama-jama breast pump eventually. I'll go add that now before I forget...

Welcome to crazytown everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment