Thursday, June 16, 2011

hello from the Wohlfords

I don't know if its been the hormones or what, but for the last couple months I've been feeling the urge to start a little blog to help Justin and I share all of the great things we are constantly experiencing in our little life out here in Clarksville, TN. If you don't already know, and who am I kidding... the only people reading this will be my mother and maybe a few close friends so of course you all know, but just in case, Justin and I are expecting our first human kiddo this August. With all the changes and all the excitement, now just seemed like the time to start sharing our stories with anyone who cares to follow. On this blog we will show you all the fun stuff we are doing in our everyday lives from our DIY home projects to our Saturday bbq traditions and best of all, all the hilarity of being first time parents. Its pretty much gonna rock your socks off...

Anyways welcome to our blog and we hope you enjoy keeping up with the Wohlfords! (yeah that definitely isn't as cool sounding as the Kardashians...)

No comments:

Post a Comment