Monday, June 20, 2011

Pregnancy Update - 31 wks

31 weeks

Today we are 31 weeks along with our little Tyson! Now that we have this little blog here, we'll try to do a weekly picture with the belly so you can see how much bigger I might get!

We had a checkup today with our wonderful OB and everything went really well. We talked about our ideas for a birth plan and Dr. Sawyer was completely on board with what we want and it feels so good to know we have such an amazing and supportive doctor. We love her! If I had to pick a favorite part of the appointment, though, it was when Dr. Sawyer felt my belly to figure out Tyson's position and she told us exactly where he was... even where his little tooshy is sitting! For some reason I just love that little butt already so knowing where it is just makes me smile ear to ear.

All in all I'm still feeling pretty great! I get tired really easily but thats about it and I'm really happy with how things are going. Hopefully we can keep this all going till Tyson decides to make his appearance!

3 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest little thing ever!! miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site looks great Meg. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. megpie! you look great mama :) soooo adorable! miss you tons

    ReplyDelete