Tuesday, June 21, 2011

thank you's

We (and by we I mean me, Meg, the executive administrator of Casa Wohlford) have been working away lately on tons of thank you notes to be sent out to so so many wonderful people. I have had two AMAZING baby showers thrown for me recently and we have received just so many wonderful and generous things to help us prepare for baby Tyson. Its overwhelming and so lovely all at the same time and I wish I could just travel to everyone of these homes and give a hug and a more genuine thank you in person. But hopefully these cards will do the trick and show our love and appreciation.

Once I am done with all of these, though, that will free up some time to create a post or two with some pictures from the showers and I'll get to gush over all the amazing details and the even more amazing hosts. I really am the luckiest momma-to-be on the planet...

No comments:

Post a Comment